Type: External USB2.0 Display Adapter Video Card
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter allows you to connect an extra monitor to your desktop PC or laptop’s USB port.
The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop
allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and
offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there is little difference in
performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 2.0 Graphic
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter supports up to six simultaneous displays, including widescreen displays,
extending your desktop and your horizons. It operates at a high resolution of 1600×1200/1680×1050/
- View videos/TV on one screen and your desktop on the other screen
- Easily connect additional monitors using a USB 2.0 Cable
- Enjoy resolutions of up to 1600×1200 at 32 bit color
- Allows for effortless multitasking
- Bus Powered – No external power supply needed
- Supports usage through powered KVMP’s or USB hubs
- Download Driver: Click Here